Ritchie Clapson CEngMIStructE
- Ritchie has been involved in property development for over 37 years, and as co-founder of propertyCEO, he coaches both novice and experienced property developers how to create substantial returns from small-to-medium scale developments
- Ritchie’s development pedigree speaks for itself. A qualified structural engineer by profession, he’s not only worked on hundreds of new-build, commercial and industrial conversion projects, he’s also trained and mentored countless developers and property professionals during his long career in the industry
- A business coach and strategist, he built up one of the country’s leading structural engineering firms and was appointed by the government as peer review engineer for the London 2012 Olympic Stadium
- Ritchie is a regular visiting expert and panelist at property events across the UK, and is currently involved in numerous development projects
- Ian has over 30 years’ experience in corporate leadership, having led a pan-European business unit for one of the world’s largest private equity companies, with responsibility for nine-figure top-line annual revenues
- During that time, Ian worked with some of the world’s most dynamic organisations, and learned first-hand how they train their people and their businesses to be successful
- A passionate advocate and student of mindset coaching, Ian created personalCEO to integrate his extensive business and mindset knowledge into propertyCEO’s training
- His deep understanding of personal and business branding underpins propertyCEO’s comprehensive training in this area, allowing students to gain credibility as first-time developers
- Ian oversees propertyCEO’s team of Accountability and Mindset Coaches who work one-to-one with students to help them launch their development businesses and overcome any roadblocks to success
- He is also the co-author of propertyCEO’s Industrial To Residential Conversions book, and author of the personalCEO book series
A qualified business coach and mentor, Jan brings over 30 years’ business and finance leadership experience to propertyCEO. She has worked with many business owners, executives, and SMEs to help them achieve some incredible results, drawing on her historic experience as Finance Director for a number of world-class businesses.
Ray is a serial entrepreneur, property investor and developer, and is also the co-founder of property accounting and tax specialists, Fresh Accounting & Legal. The go-to tax advisor for a large number of successful property developers, Ray is also a graduate of propertyCEO and a regular contributor on all things related to property tax.
Head Mindset Coach
Cara Moore ICF PCC is one of less than 400 Professional Certified Coaches with the International Coach Federation (ICF), which is globally regarded as setting the gold standard in coaching. Having started her career as a RICS Chartered Surveyor before becoming a leading leadership and life coach, Cara is ideally placed to help property developers get the best results from themselves.
A certified business coach, Katie creates a calm, safe place for her clients to think deeply and achieve the clarity and courage to make better choices about how they live and work. Katie draws on broad experience including senior public sector leadership, entrepreneurship, voluntary work and distance running to help students develop their own practical solutions.
Karin is a certified executive development coach who enables professionals to enhance their leadership skills and progress their property development careers. Having worked in the corporate world for 16 years she brings a wealth of business and personal experience to her coaching practice. Karin has an empathetic and pragmatic coaching style that empowers students to reach their goals.
Head Technical Coach
Dan is a highly-experienced Project Manager and head of leading construction cost management specialists and quality surveyors, DDS Consulting. As the Head Technical Coach, he helps students analyse deals and work out the best way of maximising development opportunities.
Branding Coach/Accountability Coach
Jo is propertyCEO’s branding expert extraordinaire! A design professional with over 20 years’ experience in the construction industry, Jo brings a wealth of branding and design knowledge to propertyCEO. She is also an established property developer, having founded New Light Property Group in 2019, and is a propertyCEO graduate.
Dan is an established property developer, landlord and business coach who has worked in the property industry for over 18 years. He is co-founder of the Harnel Group and is a regular guest at many of the largest property events across the UK. Dan has a passion for helping and supporting those looking to get into property development, and is currently working on numerous development projects across London.
Following an illustrious career in the police force, Sam became a highly successful property investor and has experience in many different property sectors, including single lets, HMOs, refurbishment, title splitting, lease extensions, commercial conversions, planning gain and serviced accommodation. She is the founder and CEO of property development company Revive Holdings and is also a graduate of propertyCEO.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, Dickeesha is the technical coach responsible for critiquing our student’s costing skills. A developer in her own right, she has a great depth of experience that helps ensure that students use the right pricing assumptions for their deals.
As a partner at chartered architects SC Architecture, Mike has been in the construction industry for over 20 years where he has built an outstanding reputation. He specialises in planning applications and building regulations approvals; new builds and refurbishments, both residential and commercial.
As the head of CJS Planning Services, Colin is one of the country’s leading planning consultants and a fountain of knowledge on all things relating to building and planning regulation. With over 20 years’ experience, Colin’s expertise in respect of Permitted Development Rights makes him highly sought after by developers across the UK.
Structural Engineering Consultant
Derek Mason CEng PrEng MSc(Eng) MSAICE MICE MIStructE is the head of award-winning structural engineering consultants Super Structures Associates and has over 35 years’ experience as a Chartered structural engineer. He has worked on projects of many sizes and complexity across the world, and is also the best-selling author of “Will It Stand Up?” following his peer review work on the London 2012 Olympic Stadium.
Support Team Manager
Carolyn has been a key part of propertyCEO from the outset and plays a critical role in heading up our Helpdesk. Her team is dedicated to answering support tickets from our students, co-ordinating the Live Q&As, and making sure that everything generally runs like clockwork.
Social Media & Events Coordinator
Tayla is responsible for propertyCEO’s social media activity and our event coordination. A member of the Clapson dynasty, she is also mum to Benji the Wonder Dog.
When she’s not busy running her own design business, Ella is responsible for all aspects of propertyCEO’s design and video production activities.
The most organised of people, Lisa will be checking up on students’ progress and helping to keep them on track.
Sally’s great attention to detail helps ensure the Helpdesk delivers the best possible service to our students.
Benji is yet another member of the Clapson clan and boasts an Instagram following of thousands.
A member of the Child family, Teddy is fairly hairy, incredibly naughty, and has zero followers; just the four superfans.