Your privacy is very important to us. This Privacy Notice describes how our company collects information from end users of our Internet services (the “Services”) those who access some of our Services but do not have accounts (“Visitors”) as well as those who may purchase Products and/or pay a monthly service fee to subscribe to the Service (“Members”) what we do with the information we collect, and the choices Visitors and Members have concerning the collection and use of such information. We request that you read this Privacy Notice carefully. By visiting any of our websites (“Sites”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice including our policy of collecting and using your data.
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is Equeum Limited.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect information in different ways from Visitors and Members who access the various parts of our Services and the network of Websites accessible through our Service.
Registration: Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Products or Services including name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number). The personal information collected from Members during the registration process is used to manage each Member’s account (such as for billing purposes). This information may be shared with third parties, as stated herein, or in special circumstances.
However, in instances where our Company and a partner jointly promote our Services, we may provide the partner with certain personal information, such as the name, address, and username of persons who subscribed to the Services as a result of the joint promotion for the purpose of offering you other products and services.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
– Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number and financial information. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date.
– Information we collect from your use of our site. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
– Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet,
– Whereabouts you connected to our service, your internet service provider (ISP), and
– What type of device you are using to access our service
– Information we collect throughout our relationship. This is information relating to products that you download.
– Information we collect when you call us. If you call us we will automatically collect the following information:
– the phone number used to call us
– a recording of all inbound and outbound calls
– Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with other organisations, which may include affiliate partners, joint venture partners and social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram. When you click on an advert about us or download from a social media site we may receive information about your profile and your expression of interest from those sources.
Why do we collect this information?
We use this information in the following ways:
Information you give to us or which we receive from other sources
We use this information:
– in order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and in order to perform our contract with you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with our, or a third party’s products and services;
– for the purpose of improving our service to you, to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
– to deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our service;
– to provide you with service communications so that we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email. These will include notifications about changes to our service, event details and information about products that you have signed up to;
– to provide you with marketing communications including, with your permission, information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; or
– in our or a third party’s legitimate interests of keeping customers up to date with goods and services, increase awareness of us and third parties within the market, making promotional offers and generating new business, building and maintaining loyalty or market share.
Information we collect from your use of the site
We will use this information for the following purposes:
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
– as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Information we collect throughout our relationship
We will use this information to help us provide you with our services.
Links to other Websites
-Our Website may contain links to other Websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other Website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
– We may use Analytics tracking code, and enable Google Analytics to collect data about Visitors traffic via the DoubleClick cookie in addition to data, such as age, gender, and interests collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation.
Retargeting Ad Campaigns and Persistent Identifiers
– We may utilise various types of advertising that appear on our Company sites and services including ads on third party sites and services. This advertising may include, but is not limited to, contextual advertising, cookies, anonymous cookies, pixels, persistent identifiers, geolocation information, email opt in, search engine terms, behavioural advertising and/or retargeting advertising.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will keep information about you for a maximum of 6 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required to remove such data from our records.
Who might we share your information with?
You agree that for the purposes set out in the ‘Why do we collect this information?’ section above, we have the right to share your personal information with:
– Selected associated third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
– business partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
– analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
– customer survey providers in order to receive feedback and improve our services.
– Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries.
Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How is your data stored and kept secure?
We take your safety and security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. All information kept by us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We transfer personal data outside the EEA to the USA, but only where those organisations have signed up to Privacy Shield or have other adequate safeguards in place such as an adequacy decision by the European Commission, standard data protection clauses or binding corporate rules. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What are your rights?
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time. You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at the address above or through the “Contact Us” section of our Sites. You have the right:
– to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
– to ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
– to ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest;
– to request from us access to personal information held about you;
– to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
– to ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate ground for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation or the data is children’s data and was collected in relation to an offer of information society services; and
– to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing).
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data that is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details above. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.
Last updated: 23rd May 2018
© 2018 Equeum Limited, All rights reserved.
Equeum Limited, Unit 46f New Forest Enterprise Centre, Chapel Lane, Totton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO40 9LA United Kingdom
Terms of Service
You should read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) before using this website, which is operated by Equeum Limited. In these Terms of Service Equeum shall also be referred to as (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’). Your access to and use of our website is conditional on your acceptance of these Terms of Service and compliance with these Terms. These Terms of Service apply to all visitors, users and any others who access or use the website. You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service when you access or use the website. If you disagree with the Terms of Service or with any part of these Terms then you may not access the website.
We may suspend or terminate your access to our website at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms of Service. Should your access to our website be terminated all provisions of the Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability shall survive termination.
Our website may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and therefore assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You acknowledge and are in agreement that we are not responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or allegedly caused by the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. It is advised that you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
These Terms of Service shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Should we fail to enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service, such failure shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver of those rights. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms make up the entire agreement between us regarding use of our website and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding your use of our website.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms of Service, including the date of “Last Updated.” Your continued access and use of our website after any changes indicates your agreement to be bound by the revised Terms. Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with these Terms of Service is to stop visiting and using our website.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact email@example.com
Last Updated 23rd May 2018